hey there:
please wait for the images to load.
hover around to find the navs.
buttons on the left - tag
ribbon - profile
paper clips - links
pens - blog
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
My blog died for a long period of time and has been revived now. Hopefully.
Festive period is chaotic. So how did I find the time to blog? Out of sheer randomness, taking the chance that I am alone in the shop having rushed and finished almost everything that needs to urgent attention at the current moment.
It's amazing how nasty some people can get, those you will only see when you step out of school. They twist and manipulate their words and I cannot say anything to defend myself unless...
it is my last day at work.
That's the damn part about service industry. I need a Sucking Up 101 Lesson.
At the mean time, I'm hoping real hard that my body will maintain. I'm really tired, I'm on the verge of getting sick but I cannot afford an MC. It would be at the expense of others and I know they are as tired as I am, juggling work life and personal life (or trying to have a life after work). I'm just pushing myself as much as I can.
After all, I'm young only once. I want to do as much as possible before my body can't keep up with my dreams anymore.